The simple, solid, certified Kubernetes distribution that just works.
- Stable foundation for running Kubernetes at any scale.
- Always up-to-date, built from the latest upstream Kubernetes including a standardized set of essential features.
- Extend with addons of your own or from any Kubernetes ecosystem project.
- Enterprise subscriptions with SLA and support available.
Features at a Glance
- Easy to setup, maintain and upgrade
- Kubernetes v1.11.4
- Bare metal friendly, infrastructure agnostic
- Single or multi-master, workloads isolated on workers
- On-cluster etcd with TLS
- Support for docker and cri-o container runtimes
- RBAC enabled
- Network policies
- Hardened configuration for enhanced security (follows NIST SP 800-190 recommendations)
- ARM64 support
Simple, solid and certified
We believe setting up and maintaining a complex platform like Kubernetes from scratch is not where the race is won. Just like with Linux, building it once is a good educational experience but not for real use. Kontena Pharos is the complete, maintained and certified Kubernetes distribution that works on-premises, on any cloud and beyond!
Easy to install, maintain and extend
Kontena Pharos is always up-to-date and built from the latest upstream Kubernetes, including a standardized set of essential features. It is easy to install and maintain with the dedicated CLI tool. The standard deployment may be extended with ready made add-ons for most common use cases, or any extras from the Kubernetes ecosystem!
Open Source, Support Available
The Kontena Pharos project core and many tools around it are open source and released under Apache 2 license. You can use OSS version for free, for any purpose: personal or commercial. Pro and EE versions are licensed under Kontena License. For businesses, we offer commercial subscriptions with support and SLA agreements.
This documentation is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License